Recruitment of Tradesman Trainee (Electrical) HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION ESTABLISHMENT Mumbai
Name of the Post -Tradesman Trainee (Electrical)
No. of positions -1 No
Age limit – 28 Years
Honorarium/ Stipend -Rs. 18,500/- p.m.
Technical Service Section
Tradesman Trainee (Electrical), Unreserved (UR) – 1 Post Walk-in-Selection Date & Time: 03/05/2023 (Wednesday), 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Electrician Trade with minimum 60% marks awarded by National
Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
1. To handle all the work related to the electrical department.
2. Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
Selected candidates will have to work in the round-the-clock shift duties if requires.
The said post is temporary for one year.
1. In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as
an equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board. In the absence
of the same, the candidature will not be considered (while submitting original documents for
verification, the candidates will have to produce the norms of the University/Board for conversion
of grades/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage of marks.
2. Post/s for General Category (Unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates can also apply.
3. SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation.
4. Project/ Trainee staff will not be entitled for Institute provided accommodation.
5. Instructions for candidates applying for the post no. 2 to 6. Please download ‘Application
Form’ here: https://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/get-involved/work-at-hbcse/application-form.pdf/
Bring ‘Application Form’ duly filled in all respect with enclosures at the time of interview.
HBCSE reserves the right to conduct written tests, skill test and the interviews or postpone or cancel the
entire selection process for any or all posts. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that she/ he fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. The Centre would be free to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of
recruitment, and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be terminated from service if
Apply on line